sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

Recipe challenge at Catch the Bug

Hello and happy Saturday!

This week we have a recipe challenge at Catch the Bug: 1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments. This is the card I made:


I used Kidz Pug and colored it with Kurecolor and Bic alcohol based markers. I cut it out. I love animals and most of my cards have one on it... I have a dog, her name is Chicky and is a Cocker Spaniel. The one in this card doesn't look like her, but I love the image, it makes me think of me and my dog.


I used some scraps patterned papers in sky blue and pink colors. I used an oval and a circle die to cut them. I placed the girl sitting on top of the circle. for the background I used a pink cardstock base.


To embellish the card I used a blue flower ribbon/lace, three little butterflies and three rhinestones.


I hope you like it, feel inspire and come to play in our challenge this week.

Challenges:

Art by Miran: AG;     Crafting with friends: AG
Creative fingers: AG;       Morgan's art world: AG
Simply create too: ladies only;        As like you it: favorite animal
Crafty girls creations: AG;       Julia Spiri: AG/ for a child
Crafty Hazelnut's: patterned paper;   
Addicted to stamps and more: AG

7 comentarios:

  1. Such a fun cute card.


    So Glad you could join us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So sweet and pink, Vicky. Thanks for playing at ATSM.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Great job Vicky! You are a fab card maker! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Julia Spiri, Jackie DT Member.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Adorable card,love your cute image,and lovely color combo...Thank you for joining us at ATSM-AG...HUGS...Željka DT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. An adorable card, love the image. Thanks for playing along at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's great that you have joined in at AYLI Vicky and I love your explanation for your favourite animal. Your card is just so sweet. Good luck!! Sarah :0)

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)